Ontario Autism Program – Foundational Family Services
Foundational Family Services are available to all families registered in the Ontario Autism Program (OAP) as part of the new needs-based program.
This live webinar is for family members who live in York Region or Simcoe County and want to learn more about Foundational Family Services, including eligibility and how to find services.
The webinar is hosted and led by Foundational Family Service providers who are part of the York Simcoe Autism Network. The following service providers will be discussed:
- Catulpa Community Support Services
- Centre of Behaviour Health Sciences for Children and Families
- Children’s Treatment Network Simcoe York
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services
- Kinark Autism Services
- York Support Service Network
Ontario Autism Program – Foundational Family Services will be delivered virtually via Zoom. The Zoom link will be e-mailed by Catulpa Community Support Services one business day before the event start.